The Data analyst is a member of the Service Team and will interface with company management and with the R&D department. The Data analyst will analyze raw data originating from different sensors, aggregate such data with additional available internal and external data sources and will be charged with providing insight and analysis, which would in turn lead to improved customer business decisions.
- Experience of 2 years or more in data analytics and analysis
- Experience in data analytics, including mining, generation, and visualization
- Transform data into readable, goal-driven reports for continued innovation and growth.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent people skills
- Proficiency in French and other EU languages is a major advantage
- Experience and track record in the wind power industry is a significant advantage
- Independence, creativity and ambitions are a must
Based in Israel or an EU country